ABOUT ME

 



Welcome to my kitchen!

I am Chef Gaurav Desai and the Food Blogger behind ‘BAWARCHI by Choice'- BBC, where I express my Food ideas in the form of recipes. I was inspired to cook by mom and grandma.


I live in Goa, India and have completed my Graduation in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. For a year, I was in US- working in Hotel Hyatt Regency, Savannah where I learn to cook exquisite cuisines from around the world. I have also worked in various US-Indian Restaurants.I


I also like to travel to explore different regional cuisine and then incorporate these authentic flavors in my dishes. Each recipe is healthy and taste approved by my family and friends.


To sum it up all, On ‘BAWARCHI by Choice- BBC,  You will find easy, family-friendly recipes that you can create at home. 


I hope that you will enjoy our recipes and stay connected.



Comments